Psychological Testing is an important part of therapy. It helps us measure various psychological characteristics.
It provides us with essential information for
- Diagnosis of current problems and disorders
- Screening out probable problems
- Predicting future patterns and possibilities
- Evaluating current levels
- Planning appropriate interventions
- Monitoring effectiveness of interventions
- Gaining better understanding of the person
Manahsparsh is equipped with numerous tests for assessing attributes such as intelligence, aptitude, career interest, personality and clinical disorders.
All the assessment used at Manahpsparsh is internationally acclaimed and accepted for its value and effectiveness.
In simplest terms, Intelligence is an individual’s mental capacity.
We offer proficient tests such as
- Malin’s Intelligence Scale for Indian Children (MISIC)
- Coloured Progressive Matrices (CPM)
- Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM)
- Vineland’s Social Maturity Scale (VSMS).
Aptitude is a person’s ability or potential to perform particular skills. It helps in predicting career performance. At, Manahsparsh we use David’s Battery of Differential Aptitude (DBDA).
Interest is an individual’s liking for certain activities over others. It helps in predicting the educational and career field an individual enjoy. Manahsparsh uses internationally renowned test called Jackson Vocational Interest Inventory (JVIS).
Personality is a set of characteristics/traits that make an individual different from others. Personality tests help in identifying typical tendencies or patterns of expected behaviours. Manahsparsh offers
- Sixteen Personality Factors Questionnaire (16PF)
- High School Personality Questionnaire (HSPQ)
- Children’s Apperception Test (CAT)
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
Clinical Testing helps in diagnosis of mental disorders. The test used at Manahsparsh is one of the bests in the world. We use the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-III (MCMI – III).